Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Get an Easy 100-150 pips Per Day Forex Trading

I will say to you before that I am not a master forex trading. I knew about forex since a few years ago from a friend who was watching the currency market price movement over the candlestick chart on his computer monitor.

From the various books that I have downloaded and read there are many strategies that presented. Many factors affect the market price currencies movement that can be learned through fundamental analysis and technical analysis. In my experience, traders generally prefer the technical analysis by read charts, use robot trading, pivot calculator and lots of free and paid software, but not all the way to ensure that we can obtain a profit target 30 pips per day. So what trading strategies that I recommend?

1. Watch Bloomberg Business Calendar At the moment there is important news can be very volatile market movements. Usually traders order "STOP ORDER" trap with an order position below the market price to SELL or above the current market price to BUY about 10-15 pips at 5 minutes before the news came out. But this does not always work, sometimes after touching a market price order immediately the price move to reverse direction so that we can loss.

Then how do I place an order?
In accordance with the calendar of important news came from Bloomberg usually market price movements and it will go up and down quickly on the pairs involved in the news. Just when the market price moves up or down quickly take the position that we follow to the market price with One Click Trading System if necessary, executed orders in one click.

2. What pair I use? Many major currency pairs that you can take. Formerly my favorite is the GBP/JPY with movement between 100-150 pips per day and I even lost all of my money. Apparently after I learned almost all pairs are volatile with simple parameters only 50-75 pips per day! Then the pair which one should I choose? My advice is to choose pairs that have the smallest spreads 2-3 pips. Usually EUR/USD has the smallest spread and then select another the major currency pairs GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF etc.. Why is that? How is the effect? Please continue to read my explanation of this.

3. Many place orders position with a small quantity The bigger the quantity we get fast profit but we can loss faster also. Then how much quantity should I take? How to place an order that I recommend is to "order more than 4 pairs with a small quantity". The more pairs (4-5 pairs) we will be safer than taking a pair with a large quantity, because if only 1 pair we will get the potential loss of all orders. Quantity I have suggested is a maximum of 25% of the margin which is divided into 4-5 pairs. For example our balance is 10,000 then we will just use 2,500 to trade which divided into 5 positions with quantity 500 each.

4. Make sure that your target is small but repeatedly
What does it mean? I am sure that many of you will set profit target of 20-30 pips to take profits even more for all positions, as I know that of all e-book written like that. Often the market moves only 10 pips when calm but 100 pips or even more than 200 pips when volatile. Then how many pips as my target per trade? My goal is only 10-15 pips! absolutely right this very small but powerful enough to take more pips profit per day. In Marketiva minimum target is only 7 pips, 10 pips is enough. How can I gain a lot? Every open position is closed take the new position immediately. I almost do not even need to see the best time for trading. All times are good because we do not need to take a big target to win. But it would be better if the market price a bit bumpy. I take almost more than 3 times the trade for each pair. If I put on 5 pairs, the total profit will earn is 3 x 5 x 10 = 150 pips!

5. Set STOP LOSS I read the article and forex lesson of all e-book that every time you trade make sure that you always set STOP LOSS. I also recommend this but not all I do, why? because usually after I click to place an order I only write an exit target another set orders will edit later. But what happened? Before I edit to set Stop Loss then my order have CLOSED! because the market price moves 10 pips even faster than I can set Stop Loss. See all my trades within 1 day below (497 pips!) :

How much profit I gain? For example, you trade with quantity of 500 and 150 pips your target, if the standard 1 pip = 0.0001 USD then you will get 500 * 0.0001 * 150 = $ 7.5 (or 7.5% of balance per day). You may try these my strategies if make sense for you. You can apply the strategies based on your own experience. I tried this strategy with free capital reward $ 5 real money in my live forex and in a few weeks of $ 5 has to be $ 23.65!. If you are not confident with this strategy, please use the virtual money (virtual forex) for the exercise or with a live forex with a small quantity (see my screen shot above).

PLEASE do not give any complaints if this trading is not suitable for you, please look for the another method according to your version and only the best for you. Disclaimer: Forex is dangerous business so beware with of lossing your money.

2 comments:

  1. Its a nice post. Its very help full for all forex trader. thanks to this writer. I also have a stress free forex trading system. you can see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear it is not a free,,, i think it is a scam??????

    ReplyDelete